CEO, CFO and Management Team
There is a continuous need to create efficiencies, reduce clinical risk, improve patient outcomes, increase productivity and align to e-health strategies. Vitro helps enable these immediate impacts by:
- Reducing the costs associated with the patient medical record and achieving better outcomes.
- Focusing resources on increasing the quality of care provided instead of on administration, change management & training.
- Reducing patient length of stay through more efficient care management and administration efficiencies at a fraction of the cost.
- Lessening instances of clinical and administration errors, resulting in less liability and risk.
- Finding out the true cost of care to enable better decision making.
- Meeting government e-Health strategies and accreditation.
- Enable patient care outside the hospital walls which help with capacity and social distancing challenges